5 Tips for Shopping Summer Fest
music schedule, you’ll find a wide array of shopping options for the entire family. Here we’re sharing some of our tips for shopping Summer Fest:
- Being a recycling city, bring a couple of canvas bags to fill up with goodies. Check out the new Junction tote bags that will be available at the info booth.
- Water is a must when you’re strolling the streets. A number of vendors will be giving away free water bottles. Stop by for some refreshments and meet the friendly folks at the booths.
- Start by the music stage to work yourself down the street. Take a fill from the beer garden before you dive into the shopping.
- Take a break at many of the outdoor cafes. Don’t shop on an empty stomach. Taking a break at one of the outdoor cafes (we recommend Elliot Bay Brewing, West 5 and Seattle Fish), all have great food and people watching.
- Remember to shop inside at many of the merchants too. You’ll find sales during Summer Fest you may not find during the year. Click! Design that Fits and Fleurt usually have great sales.