Join Sustainable West Seattle at GreenLife, a public space where topics of local sustainability can be demonstrated and realized. Located at the south end of the festival, the GreenLife stage offers 3 days of demonstrations and music to inspire more sustainable living. The GreenLife area screams:
- Get Artsy! Local music, art, and demonstrations on the West Seattle Nursery Garden Stage.
- Get Smartsy! Meet your local non-profits and learn about their great work.
- Go Solar! Learn about how and why solar works with West Seattle Natural Energy.
- Live Small! Tour a Tiny Home courtesy of Seattle Tiny Homes.
- Ride Clean! Electric bike demonstrations with Alki Bike and Board.
- Eat Good! Build your own trail mix with PCC Natural Markets.
- Adore Animals! Learn how to raise animals at the Gray Sky Farm Urban Animal Expo.
Location: South side of festival.
Your programming guide is here!
|10:00||Setup||Local Music: Various Acts||Local Music: Various Acts|
|11:00||Local Music: Various Acts|
|12:00||Seattle Tiny Homes||West Seattle Natural Energy|
|1:00||Odisi Dance||Celtic Dancers|
|2:00||Local Music: Various Acts||Community Forum: “What is the future of growth and development in West Seattle”?||Garden Cycles|
|3:00||DJ Pedro LeBass|
|4:00||Featured WS Non-Profit||Alki Bike and Board|
|4:30||Local Music: Various Acts||Local Music: Aji Piper|
|5:00||Featured WS Non-Profit||Reach Now! Ride Share||End of event!|
|5:30||Local Music: Various Acts||Poetry: Raven Matthews x DoNormaal, then 6pm Music: Richie Dagger’s Crime|
|6:00||Featured WS Non-Profit|
|6:30||Local Music: Various Acts|
|7:00||Seth Alexander Trio||Sendai Era|
|8:00||Peace and Red Velvet||The Brodcast|
|9:00||Shorty Loves Me||Cosmos + Possible Cypher|