This October The Junction is filled with spooky delights. From creative and creepy costume ideas to eerily delicious treats, you’ll find everything you need to trick out your Halloween this year. Here’s a sample of what you’ll find in The Junction this October…
- Outfit your four-legged friends at Next to Nature and Petco.
- Deck out your home, Halloween-style with stuff so cool it’s spooky, from Capers, Click! Design That Fits and Northwest Art & Frame.
- Stock up on booty for the big night at QFC, Safeway or Bartells.
- And get your apples for bobbing (or candy apples) at West Seattle Produce Co. or the Farmers Market.
- Don’t forget to dress up your yard! West Seattle Produce has pumpkins for jack o’ lanterns, hay bales, or corn stalks! Also, decorative gourds and sugar snap pumpkins for eating.
- Check out Elliott Bay Brewery’s new MASHING PUMPKIN spiced fall seasonal ale. Pick up a growler for your Halloween party. Half price on Monday – just $5!
- Hotwire Online Coffeehouse continues to make up drinks and ‘chider’ is back! Chider is a delish combination of fresh chai, locally pressed cider and a ribbon of orange peel topped with nutmeg and a dash of cinnamon.
- Isn’t it pumpkin pie season? Aside from our grocery stores, we have great pumpkin dessert options like Shoofly Pie Company.