The Beer Junction is celebrating their five year anniversary! They opened in The Junction on July 3rd, 2010 and it’s been fun watching their business grow as they continue to offer an amazing selection of craft beers, ciders, and other craft beverages both in bottles and on tap.
They are celebrating this milestone with a series of fun events, starting today, July 2nd, and going through Sunday, July 5th.
Thursday July 2nd – Stone Brewing Ruination Nation Event + rare beers
For their weekly Thursday night tasting The Beer Junction will have Jay Farias from Stone Brewing on hand. They’ll have three versions of Ruination on tap, plus three other rare kegs from Stone:
- RuinTen Triple IPA
- Ruination 2.0
- Double Dry Hopped Ruination 2.0
- Stone Aqua Dog Barley Wine Blend
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels
- Stone Reason Be Damned Abbey Style Ale aged in Red Wine Barrels
Saturday July 4th – Fourth of July Randall and Root Beer Floats
– 4th of July Randall, with strawberries, white peaches, and blueberries with the 5th Anniversary Cinq Houblon Saison
– $5 Alcoholic Root Beer Floats featuring Husky Deli Vanilla ice cream all day long
– Speaking of the 4th of July- they’re open normal hours (11AM to Midnight)
Sunday July 5th – Beer & Brunch at the Farmers Market!
10AM to 2PM- join The Beer Junction for their Sunday Farmers Market brunch specials, featuring $4 pints and $9 growler fills of Boneyard RPM IPA, Bloody Mary beers, mimosas, and root beer floats featuring Husky Deli Vanilla Ice Cream and Not your Father’s Alcoholic Root Beer. Be sure to grab food from one of the nearby Farmers Market food vendors (such as Girls Gone BBQ, Falafel Salam, Honest Biscuits, and more). Check out the weekly vendor list HERE.