West Seattle Chili Competition
Neighborhood Restaurants compete for Best Chili at Harvest Festival – 2013.
Register by Wednesday October 23rd.
The Junction Association is sponsoring a fundraiser for the West Seattle Food Bank at our 2nd
Annual Harvest Festival on Sunday, October 27th. Our neighborhood restaurants will bring their best pot of chili and compete for bragging rights of Best Chili at Harvest Festival – 2013. It’s free for restaurants to enter. The West Seattle public will vote by buying a flight of chili and choosing their favorite! 100% of the donations collected will go to the West Seattle Food Bank to help our community.
Some logistics and rules to enter. Participants must:
* Be a West Seattle business.
* Bring two gallons of hot chili made in commercial kitchen and an electric warmer. Maintain chili’s temperature to meet health standards.
* Provide a chili server who has a current Food Handlers Card.
* Be ready to serve at 11am! With 2 gallons of chili, we’ll be able to serve about 100 flights and the competition will probably be done by 1pm.
* Space is limited to 8 competitors and a minimum of 4 competitors are needed.
We’ll provide everything else. To register, please email with your business name, contact person, and agreement that rules will be followed.
Deadline Wednesday October 23rd.