SANTA’S SCHEDULE IN THE JUNCTION
- Santa will be sitting in his new chair at CAPERS from 12pm-3pm on Saturday and Sundays, starting Nov 29 through Dec 21. Donation to the West Seattle Foodbank in lieu of sitting fee. This is a DIY opportunity. Bring your phones, cameras, and your friends.
- Stop by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NW Real Estate with your furry pets for a chance to bark or meow their Christmas wishes to Santa. On Saturday, December 6th from 12pm – 4pm, make sure you bring your camera for and snap that memorable photo of your pets with Santa.Click on Link for more info.
- Santa will be at City Mouse Store on Sunday, December 7th from 10am – 2pm. Drop in for a hug and a smile. Bring your camera and capture your own special moment Santa.
- West Seattle Art Walk/Shop Late Thursday – On Thursday, December 11th from 5- 9pm, Santa will be walking around The Junction, find him and see if you can get a quick snap with him.
- Homestreet Bank West Seattle is almost one and they want to celebrate with you! On Friday, December 12th from 3-6pm, families get a chance to have free professional photos with Santa courtesy of Gail Ann Photography, a hot cocoa bar, warm apple cider, holiday treats and more! Please bring a food item to donate to the West Seattle Food Bank. Click for more info.
- Visit JF Henry for a Santa photo op on Saturday, December 13th from 10am – 1pm. Free photos with you own camera. Also available on site photographer for $5.
- It’s Santa Paws at Windermere West Seattle, this is a great chance for your furry friends to get a photo with Santa onSunday, December 14th from 11 – 1pm.
- On December 20th from 10am-2pm Santa will be at Emerald Water Anglers for a DIY photography. All donations will go directly to the Wild Steelhead Coalition.
- Kid’s get a chance to hang out with Santa at Santa’s House on Sunday, December 21st. Santa’s House will be stationed at Key Bank which is located at 4701 California Ave SW.