JF Henry is having a big Holiday Open House this November 23rd and 24th. From book signing, to demos, to lots of in-store discounts, it’s going to be a fun weekend event and we hope to see you there.
Book Signing, Saturday, November 23rd
There will be two books signings. One from chef and owner of Macrina Bakery, Leslie Mackie, for her new book More From Macrina, from 11am-1pm. Professional Chef, Erin Coopey, will also be at JF Henry to sign her new book, The Kitchen Pantry Cookbook, from 1:30pm – 3:30pm.Pick up their books and learn from these chefs, get that oven going!
Cooking Demos, Saturday and Sunday, Nov 23rd and 24th
• Why Japanese Ceramic Knives are Superior to Steel (10:30am – 12nn, Nov 23rd)
• Why Vegetables Love Fermentation Crocks (12nn – 1:30pm, Nov 23rd)
• The Ultimate Citrus Zip Zester (1:30pm – 3pm, Nov 23rd)
• Sunday Cafe Coffee Smackdown (10am – 11am, Nov 24th) – featuring coffee from Red Cup Espresso and pastries from Bakery Nouveau!
• Cooking Under Pressure Clinic (1pm, Nov 24th)
For more details on the demos and sale items click on this link.
JF Henry is located at the West Seattle Junction at 4445 California Ave SW.