Hometown Holidays 2022
Mark your calendars for a season of holiday cheer!
HOMETOWN HOLIDAYS 2022 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Nov 26th – Shop Small Saturday: shop at West Seattle’s small businesses and show your love!
Dec 3rd – Holiday Festival: Night Market, GLOWS (Glorious Lights of West Seattle) Promenade & Contest, Tree Lighting, Stage Show, Santa Claus, Beer & Hot Spiced Wine Garden 4 – 8:30 pm *festival schedule below
Dec 8th – Art Walk: with The Silver Belles Carolers, Santa on the Street, Art of Music, Luminarios 5 – 8 pm
Dec 10th – Santa’s House: Selfies with Santa at Senior Center 10 am – 1 pm
Dec 11th – Cocoa, Coat Drive and Garland Sale – south end of Farmers Market 10 am – 2 pm
Schedule for December 3rd Holiday Festival
- 4:00 – Festival begins. Night Market and Beer & Wine Garden are open. Endolyne Choir, School of Rock, and Mode Music Studio perform on stage.
- 5:00 – G.L.O.W.S. Costume Promenade on streets. Elvis performs on stage.
- 6:00 – Costume Contest on stage.
- 6:30 – Lighting of the tree in Junction Plaza Park, followed by Santa reading ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas and leading a carol sing-along.
- 7:00 – Dancer and Prancer perform on stage.
- 8:30 – Night Market and Beer & Mulled Wine Garden close.