November 19th through November 29th, please feel free to stop by the following local businesses to see what they have gong on:
Open Houses and Holiday In-Store Events:Junction True Value will have their Christmas Open House on Saturday, November 21st from 10am-2pm.
Jan’s Beauty Supply will be having Holiday Happy Hour, each Friday from November 27th through December 26th from 3-5:30pm.
J.F. Henry is hosting their annual Holiday Open House Weekend on Saturday, November 21st from 10am-6pm and on Sunday, November 22nd from 10am-5pm.
Northwest Art & Frame will have their Holiday Open House on Saturday, November 21st from 10am-5:30pm. Here’s more about the event from Northwest Art & Frame:
“It’s that time of year again and you’re invited to our annual Holiday Open House. We’ll have live artist’s demos, open house specials, lots of free drawings throughout the day, product demonstrations, all the latest in holiday decorations, FREE samples and of course…FREE treats & goodies! Products that are being demonstrated will be 20% during their demos. The demos will change every 2.5 hours! Bring or tell all your friends and family, we look forward to seeing you all here! Happy holidays from all of us at Northwest Art & Frame!”
Click! Design That Fits is hosting a fun Holiday Pop-up with JOIN collective from November 27th to December 13th. They will also be having an opening party on November 28th. Here’s a little more about the event from Click!:
“We’re really excited to share our next event, which is a holiday pop up featuring members of the JOIN collective. JOIN is a collective of independent design studios from the Pacific Northwest and beyond, with a sharp focus on intelligent design and thoughtful manufacturing. These curated studios join forces for events, pop-up shops, and trade shows, and we’re honored to be featuring their work at Click!. The pop up opens on Black Friday, with an opening celebration on Small Business Saturday.”Here are the Studios that will be featured:
- Caravan Pacific – Portland, OR
- fruitsuper – Seattle, WA
- Mimot Studio – Long Beach, CA
- Nell and Mary – Portland, OR
- Piano Nobile – Seattle, WA
- Sarah Loertscher – Seattle, WA – also having a trunk show & sample sale on Saturday, December 5th from 10am-5pm
Holiday Discounts & Special Hours:
- Easy Street Records – Record Store Day Black Friday, November 27, 7am-9pm
“After you’re done stuffing yourself with turkey the night before, take a morning run to Easy Street and stuff yourself with music! We’ll have a ton of limited & exclusive titles to choose from, so do the Black Friday thing with us and get a good jump on your holiday shopping too! The doors fly open at 7AM, and our cafe will be open for your coffee and breakfast requirements. Black Friday released will be sold on a first come, first serve basis, with a limit of one copy of each release per customer. Check out the full list of Black Friday releases here.”
- Terjung’s Studio of Gifts – On Small Business Saturday, get 10% off all merchandise. Terjung’s will also have pepper jelly taste testing and homemade cookies.
- Fleurt – Fleurt will be staying open late on Thursdays starting in December. For Black Friday, Buy 1 scarf get a 2nd one 50% off. Plus spend $100 or more and receive a free Jullian Made bracelet. For Small Business Saturday, they will have extended hours 9:30 to 6pm. They will also be serving Mimosas and cupcakes throughout the day. If you spend $100 or more get a free ornament. If you spend $150 or more get a potted paper white. And if you spend $200 or more and get a free Paddywax balsam and Fir candle. All day you can also enter to win a potted amaryllis and $25 gift card. And finally – lucky door prizes will be handed out throughout the day to shoppers.
- VAIN – VAIN will be open late until 8 pm on Thursdays. On Black Friday they will have 15% of all black items in the store. On Small Business Saturday they will be offering 10% off store wide.