Art Walk is always more than Art exhibits — it’s Happy Hour specials, meal deals and unique experiences. And in February, the Valentines Day Art Walk also means Prizes!
For the first time, the Art Walk will feature a special “Passport to Love” for art lovers to use to see great art and win local prizes.
How do I play?
Visit at least five (5) participating Art Walk businesses in the Alaska Junction, North and South West Seattle on the February 14 Art Walk, and get a sticker from each:
- 1 bar or restaurant (no purchase necessary)
- 1 North or South business hosting artists
- And at least 3 other businesses hosting artists
Fill up your card with stickers and fill in your contact info.
How do I enter to win prizes?
Drop your completed Passport to Love in one of our special dropboxes at these Art Walk businesses:
To be entered to win, drop your passport either the night of Art Walk, or before Saturday, February 16, 3pm, to be eligible for the drawing on Monday, February 18. Winners will be notified by the contact information provided.
What are the prizes?
Our local West Seattle businesses have donated fabulous prizes, currently valued at over $700! We will update this hot sheet as more donations are received — check back often before Valentines Day. Big thanks to our generous donors for their support of the arts!
How do I get a Passport to Love?
- Visit the Farmers Market Information Booth this Sunday, February 10
- Visit these business participating to pick up a Passport to Love and to get your Passport to Love sticker on Art Walk night: (or download and print your Passport to Love 2019 here) between February 3 and February 14, even during Art Walk:
- Click! Design that Fits
- Northwest Art and Frame
- Wild Rose’s
- Capers Home
- Cupcake Royale
- a la Mode Pies
- Verity Credit Union
- Junction Windermere
- Junction John L. Scott
- Great American Diner
- Elliott Bay Brewing
- The Beer Junction
- Virago Gallery
- West 5
- Re/Max Junction
- Viscon Cellars
- The Passport to Love is only valid on the evening of Art Walk, February 14
- No purchase is necessary to receive a sticker, even at the restaurants or bars. Just say hello and say you are here for the Passport to Love!
- One Passport to Love per person, no age restrictions.
- Passports must be in the dropboxes no later than 3pm, Saturday, February 16.
- The West Seattle Junction Association will not use your name or contact information for marketing purposes.