It’s almost New Year’s Eve, and our local businesses and restaurants in The Junction are getting ready to celebrate! They would like to invite you to help them ring in the New Year. The following establishments and shops will be offering some fun deals, staying open later, or planning exciting events to help start 2016 off in style:
JaK’s Grill will be having New Year’s Day Brunch. Stop by on Friday, January 1st from 9am to 2pm to enjoy a delicious meal and celebrate with Veuve Champagne, only $15 per glass or $56 Bottle!
Pizzeria Credo will be open until 9pm for dinner on New Year’s Eve and will be open on New Year’s Day.
Bin 41 will be celebrating with their Tiny Bubble Tasting event! On New Year’s Eve, from 2-4pm, join them for their last tasting of the year. They will be sipping and sampling some celebratory bubbles to ring in the New Year! Bin 41 will be closed on New Year’s Day through Friday, January 15th for their annual closure…so stock up now!
1. Avery Mephistopheles (2011) – The first keg we ever put in the cellar! 16.43% ABV
2. Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA (2015) 18.0% ABV
3. Dogfish Head Olde School English Barleywine (2013) 15.6% ABV
4. Fremont Brew 1000 (2015) 13.0% ABV
5. Midnight Sun Berserker (2013) 12.7% ABV
6. Lost Abbey Cuvee De Tomme (2014) 11.0% ABV
7. Firestone 18th Anniversary (2014) 13.8% ABV
Ring in the New Year 2016!
Various Locations / West Seattle Junction