Once December rolls around, we make sure that every weekend is filled with something fun at The Junction. This time, we are kicking it off with the Holiday Party + Junction Tree Lighting. It can’t get any better than that. So families and friends, head on over to The Junction on Saturday, December 6th for some holiday fun!
Read below for a few highlights at the Junction Holiday Party!
- At Bin 41, they will be hosting a special Grower’s Champage tasting. With a $10 tasting fee and it is refundable with a bottle purchase of the featured Champagnes. There will be a wine bottle ring toss in the hallway. Customers get a chance to receive various promotional discounts for shop purchases that day.
- CAPERS will be offering fun, food & possibly Santa! There will be specials during the night and a goody bag for the first couple of guests.
- Click! Design That Fits likes to celebrate the Holiday Party with a Trunk Show and Sample Sale with Sarah Loertscher. From 11am – 8pm, customers get the chance to meet local jewelry designer Sarah Loertscher! Enjoy a special first-time-in-Seattle showing of her latest work and a rare opportunity to purchase studio samples not usually available at Click! or anywhere else.
- For the consignment shopping lovers, visit Funky Jane’s. There will be a candy bar full of purple and white candies!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NW Real Estate will be doing “Santa Paws” at Jefferson Square. Bring your pet, smiles and your camera!
- Enjoy some hot cider, hot cocoa, cookies and a free bag of goodies for dogs or cats at Next-to-Nature.
- For purchases of $100 or more, Fleurt will be handing over a free air plant. Also, customers can enter the raffle to win a Fleurt gift bag filled with goodies.
- The search for toys and kids apparel just got extra fun because City Mouse Store will be offering sips and nibbles and door prizes.
- While you’re browsing for great books at great prices Pegasus Book Exchange they will have some delicious cookies! There will also be gluten free ones of course.
- At Jan’s Beauty Supply, customers will have a chance to win a $300 gift basket! There will also be wine and cheese as you shop for the next best beauty product.
- For the ones wanting their Christmas gifts to be extra special, stop by Menashe & Sons for a blue topaz stone that they will be giving away to customers during the Holiday Party. They are also offering some warm beverages and snacks on the side.
- If you’re on the look-out for a gift that is magical, Terjung’s Studio of gifts will be a good place to find that. They will be offering some yummy jam sampling on the side too!
- Carmilia’s, our favorite place to get holiday dresses, will be offering up some champagne and chocolates, as well as secret deals store wide.
- West Seattle Computers will surprise us with a special live performance at their store.
- Get your antique shopping on at Wild Rose’s and cozy up with some refreshments. There’s always a great holiday find at Wild Rose’s.
- Emerald Water Anglers will be hosting their holiday party with drinks, nibbles, AND play Yahtzee to win your discount at the register.
- Vain will be offering some great deals for their holiday party! There will be a free gift with any purchase over $10. Free flash tattoo with any retail purchase over $20 (these are so much fun- jewelry-inspired temporary tattoos that they can barely keep them in stock!). PLUS 10% off retail purchases. One can’t pass up all these good freebies!
- If you’re a big traveler and have been eying one of those Scottevests, stop by AAA West Seattle as they host their holiday party with a chance to win a Scottevest.
Below are a few more Junction businesses hosting their own holiday parties, stop by and visit them to see what they have in store for you!
Holiday Shopping just got extra fun in The Junction! Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!