NOTIFICATION OF SPECIAL EVENT IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD Harvest Fest – Sunday, October 27th, 2019.
WHAT: Harvest Fest
WHERE: California Ave SW between SW Alaska and Edmunds. See the attached location map.
DATE(s): Sunday, October 27th, 2019
TIME(s): 10 AM to 2 PM
WHO: West Seattle Junction Association
CONTACT: Lora Radford, West Seattle Junction Association 425.445.5672
Oliver Little, Monumental Undertaking 206.403.8507
On October 27th, 2019, our organization the West Seattle Junction Association will be producing a special event in the West Seattle Junction Alaska neighborhood called Harvest Fest. The West Seattle Junction Alaska Neighborhood has been chosen as the location for this event because we have held the event in the Junction for eight years and is in the heart of West Seattle. We are thrilled to be guests in your neighborhood and it’s important to us that we are communicating clearly with you, the neighbors.
• Event hours are from 10 AM to 2 PM on Sunday, October 27th, 2019.
• We will be loading in beginning at 7 AM on 10/27/19 and will load out until 4 PM on 10/27/19.
• We will leave your neighborhood as we found it: litter and recycling will be handled by volunteers.
• During the event hours, we expect between 3,000 to 7,000 attendees that day.
• Streets may be closed or have limited vehicle and/or pedestrian access between the hours of 6 AM on 10/27/19 through 5 PM on 10/27/19. See the attached map for specifics Site Map HF_V.3_2018
• We will have an amplified sound during the hours of 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM on 10/27/17.
o High school band leading a children’s parade outside.
o Map included Site Map HF_V.3_2018.
We are working closely with the City of Seattle Special Events Committee to minimize the impacts of the event. Our goal is to create an enjoyable and positive experience in your neighborhood.
If you or any of the surrounding residents and businesses have questions or comments about the impacts of this event, please email us at:
Lora Radford, Executive Director
West Seattle Junction Association
4210 SW Oregon St, Suite A
Seattle, WA 98116
Chris Swenson, Chair
City of Seattle – Special Events Office
Suite A PO Box 94708
Seattle, WA 98124