Father’s Day is this Sunday! There are lots of things to find and do at the West Seattle Junction for all the amazing fathers out there.
Let’s shop local and check out what we can find at the Junction.
Some Ideas to give Dad
* At Click! Design that Fits, they have a 20% off sale on Alchemy Goods, which is perfect for the bike loving father. Alchemy’s products are made from upcycled bicycle inner tubes and other non-traditional materials. It’s also made in Seattle.
* For the dad who loves to grill, make beer or camp, Northwest Art & Frame has a good selection of books that’s perfect for summer reading. It’s going to be a grilling, beer making fun time at home!
* It’s safe to say that a delicious cupcake will make dad smile. How about a dozen of Cupcake Royale’s “The Stache” cupcake. It’s chocolate cake generously swirled with salted caramel buttercream, sprinkled with sea salt. Drool worthy!
* If you’re still not sure on what to get, how about a gift card from The Beer Junction? Did you know you can go to their website and order a gift card? Dad can use it for The Beer Junction’s Thursday beer tasting or get a couple of bottles from a vast selection of beers! Safe and easy!
* Taking dad out for brunch? How about visiting Easy Street Records Cafe? They have their tables out that extends to the sidewalk so you can sit in the sun while enjoying some hearty breakfast.
Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing dads out there! Hope you enjoy your day!