This has been some intense rain the past few days! It’s time to warm up and dry off with a burly barrel aged beer! Luckily The Beer Junction has their Barrel Junction fest going on right now (Click HERE for the Live Taplist) through January 28th.
Plus, The Beer Junction is awash in new bottle/ can arrivals (over 70 new this week)! Below are a few not to miss:
– Breakside – The Pathfinder Gin Barrel Aged Imperial IPA 22oz
– Evil Twin – I Always Felt Closer to IPAs Than I Did to People 16oz
– Stillwater – Spaced Session IPA 16oz
– Omnipollo – Noa Pecan Mud Cake 12oz
– Urban Family – Preservation Sour 500ml
– Engine House Number 9 – Carice Barrel Aged Sour 375ml
Stop into The Beer Junction for a tasty pint, then head out into the Junction for neighborhood noshing. The Beer Junction is located at 4511 California Ave SW.